I'm also interested in functional programming, type systems and logic.
My name is pronounced ɔ.li'vje ni'kol, but “Oliver” with the usual English pronunciation is also fine.
- Éléments de programmation (Elements of Programming) — LU1IN001. L1 level, Sorbonne Université, 2019–2020 (19 h)
- Programmation en C (C Programming) — PRC05. L3 level, École d'ingénieurs Denis Diderot, Université Paris 7, 2019–2020 (27 h)
- Systèmes d'exploitations (Operating Systems) — IN201. M1 level, ENSTA Paris, 2018–2019 (15 h)
- haskell-chess: a ridiculously simple and incomplete chess engine in Haskell. May be completed some day.
- spino: an attempt to encode the logical structure of Spinoza’s “Ethics” in the proof language Agda. The work is based on Jarrett, The logical structure of Spinoza's Ethics, Part I.
- I am also trying to implement typesetting of mathematics into the SILE typesetter.